Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another 3D Rose Thread Crochet Project Finished -- and other Flower Thread Crochet

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - My Handmade Designs on ARTFIRE and ETSY



3D Burgundy Roses on Pink - Coaster & Napkin Ring Set, Flower Decor, Romantic, Thread Crochet Art
3D Burgundy Roses on Pink Coaster and Napkin Ring Set

Well, I mentioned this project as a Work-In-Progress in a blog post earlier this month -- and now it is finished and in my Etsy Shop !!

~~ Romantic, Shabby Chic, French Country ~~

It was an idea that I came up with as part of doing Decor - mostly Home Decor - in Crochet and Knitting -- and I specialize in all kinds of Crocheted Flowers, though 3D Flowers are probably my most popular.

So I started my FLOWER DECOR SERIES here on my blog --

-- and I have my Blog Page of DESIGNS with FLOWERS (also linked above).

So, if you like CROCHETED FLOWERS in FIBER ART DESIGNS, what I do is fairly visible on my blog!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, as part of this FLOWER DECOR SERIES, here are a couple of the new, smaller FLOWER DOILIES that I have made available in my Online Shops.


Amaryllis Flower Trinket Doily - Thread Crochet Art for Little Places
Amaryllis Flower Trinket Doily




Shades of Pink Flower Bloom - Small Doily - Decor or Applique
Shades of Pink Flower Bloom Small Doily

No comments :